Privacy protection is our number one priority. On the FirstSauce Website, please note that the site contains links to other website and its content is not in our control. You can refer the privacy policies of the each of the visits you visit.
- We are not responsible for changing privacy policies and policies of other websites.
As of now, you can proceed to view the site without logging in or providing your information unless you are using or registering to any of our services
- In such cases, we may ask you to provide your details like name, email addresses, phone numbers or mobile numbers. Including username and passwords or any sort of correspondence or inquiries on site.
- Your visit is may be noted from IP addresses, browser type, and operating system. This even includes the sites you visit before and after you click on us. Some software programs or bandwidth speed and aggregated data about email and its click-through rate and standard server log information, HTML cookies, Flash Cookies and other similar technologies.
- We may access from the third party information sites. Social networking sites such as Facebook Twitter and its click-through rates on ads and other demographic data unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law. Please note that the FirstSauce Website may combine the information or collect information we obtain from third-party sources.
- Visitors from outside India you visit the site from outside India, please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Site may be processed in and transferred to India and will be subject to Indian Laws privacy and data protection laws may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using the Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in India.
- We at FirstSauce Website India endeavor to treat your information as confidential. We make sure not to cause harm, theft, loss, unauthorized access, misuse of our storage system, alteration, and destruction. We also request you to use SSL-enabled browsers. For confidentiality, while the information is transferred it is advisable to use browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- We may update our privacy policies from time to time. Please check the recent date or 'Effective Date' below.
22, August 2018